Starts from hope becomes a miracle

dimana sebuah ketertarikan adalah kunci utama sebuah harapan. maka disitulah keajaiban (!)

Do it Friend!

im begging you. lol
first you must know, i dont care about age! so dont talk with me about what you're doing in your age! this is my age, this is what i am doing and this is my live. so get out, and get your happily face!

second its not about me, its about my friend! same as me, dont care about age, dont care about your opinion, just happily face xD. he is awesome for me! the first time i met him, i know it will be great! finish with the chit-chat. come here for his new jurnal.

                           last time i met him, i was feel so curiously. he was like ussualy but something is different. like he want do something great, i know by looking his eyes xD *i know it felt like i know anything but not, you'll feel same way later

            at that moment i was pretended didnt anything will be happen next time, i do anything like ussualy. i met him, chit-chat with him, and do some game pc with him. *if you know DoTA, im playing with him

      you know what, he is older than me but i feel so comfortable with him. *its not i love him, you can tell i like him. ok this is what he tell me about what will he "doing."

      "kira, you know? i'll go to bali"

"ohh thats great" i say.

        "can i see what far i can go?"

"of course, lets check for google maps"

            "ohh 1.2XXkm, not so far"

"hahaha thats far! ohh what you get in to go there?"

         "i will ride motorcycle."

"*poker face* wow thats great! or you can tell it suicide ahahaha"

           "no luck, but im not suicide of course"

"and wherefore you get there"

           "i wanna ride motorcycle to go there and i 
            cover my motorcycle with sand and then i 
            take some photos of course"

.
.
.
.

i take a few minutes to 'loading?'
"aw shit!! are you seriously!?"

             " i think"

.
.
.

"awww thats awesome! i can feel that way! but ahh, no comment. how budget?"

             "i think is about 1million to get there"

and the last, he closed the conversation with great question to me

"wanna come?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for read my post. good readers always leave a footstep

Pages