Starts from hope becomes a miracle

dimana sebuah ketertarikan adalah kunci utama sebuah harapan. maka disitulah keajaiban (!)

my way .. always seeing my dreams

this is my way~

"How worthless. Why are you saying things are impossible? You just decided that to make yourself feel better! Sure, there are things you can't do, things that seem impossible, but that's what makes everyone unique!" ; [Fujisaki Nagihiko said]
  
                                  yes. so.. why are you so sad? cannot do what are they do!? you're so useless if you think you are can do anything! some people can do much, but some people have something. they can said this "ooohh sory for you all, but just me.. just i am can do it! no one can do it as i! dont you think i expert!? kyahahaha" and then he laugh!



that's what i mean

    you must proud about yourself. you must find it. you must finding what can you do. im not talking about me, but im always do what i can do. dont make a promise if you cant do that! until you die~

                                              im telling you, im not a people who have nothing! im here, standing front of you! some people until my friends not compare with my way. but i dont care about they. this is what im say in my heart "if i care about them, people who hasn't with me.. when i care about my own!? my own way?"

so i'll kick your ass if you standing front of my way. i shall reach my dreams,
no matter what! take this for you


"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick." [from Oreki Houtarou]

                     


yeah, thats right if you were affraid. but dont think about that. you were affraid, but thats come to you from you! you must  brave yourself. dont think, someone will come to you to help you. baka! show them your fear! thats your. show them! so you can show them what you are! how unbelievable. that is you!

                   first.. dont think you cant do anything. you can do anything! but some try may be failed. dont close your eyes. still fight! im always say to my friends "are you surrender!? do not losing your fear until the ultimate war coming!" im said in indonesian language of course

                   second.. brave yourself. you will win, you'll can do it! what are you try will be come some result, some effect! you must trust it. dont losing your mind

                  third.. prepared for last man standing. thats my dreams! my future!
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/031/8/7/my_way_home_by_anime_kira-d38hl65.jpg
"this is my way friends, im always seeing my dreams until i die. sory for you if i selfishy. im like cute things but im rather like an adventure. so i dont need show you my fear if i think thats not funny" [Anchopy said]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for read my post. good readers always leave a footstep

Pages